Converting Work visa to dependent - Article 17/18 to 22

posted by Leslie .

Guidelines on transferring

1. Article 17/18 to 22

2. Work visa to dependent/dependant visa
cheat on your wife what makes husbands cheat why do husband cheat
cvs for sale cvs print coupons cvs pharmacy deals
cvs for sale cvs print coupons cvs pharmacy deals

Like 0   DisLike 0
Posted On 1/12/2010 1:23:33 AM by Rules

1. All forms must be completely typed, and spellings as per civil ID

2. All official forms must be updated

3. Husband must not have any case against him

renova 0.05% xifaxan

Posted On 1/12/2010 1:25:26 AM by Documents

1. Immigration form - Signed by old and new sponsor

2. Transfer form - Signed by old and new sponsor

3. NOC

4. Original and copies of husband and wife:

* Passport
* Civil ID
* Marriage affidavit - Updated
* Itima Towkiya - Copy only
* Shoon paper

rite aid photo processing site rite aid coupons online

Posted On 1/12/2010 1:26:15 AM by Procedures

1. Submit all documents to the immigration dept, as per your civil ID address

2. Immigration dept will issue No Objection Certificate (lamana)

3. Go to labor dept (shoon) of company with/without mandoop. For project visa, you have to go to Govt Projects Dept, Dajeej and not to your company shoon. Wife has to sign that she received settlement, and no dues pending. They will issue a pink paper (cancelation)

4. Go to insurance office, with pink paper

5. Go to immigration dept, with pink paper. See guidelines on Article 22

6. After transfer, submit to company:

* Original pink paper
* Passport copy

viagra 100 mg viagra without a doctor prescription viagra 100 mg
celecoxib 100mg doxycycline 100mg ciprofloxacin pill
flagyl azithromycin pill cipro pill

All the content posted under the 'IIK Forum' are made by the readers of, unless specified otherwise. is not responsible for the opinions of the readers and the content posted by the readers are not representative of the views and opinions of takes no responsibility for the views expressed in the discussion.
Posting complaints with name/address changed or anonymously not allowed. Those accounts will be banned.
No complaints may be posted while impersonating (acting as a different person).
For any complaints about any person, business establishment or an entity, you must leave your verifiable contactable address & phone number otherwise your post will be deleted. 
Forum does not allow you to post defamatory / malicious post against any person or an entity.
Topics of nature related to disrespectfully criticize, impersonate, include personal details of, make false/malicious claims about; or negatively affect any member,  person or entity will be removed We appreciate your help in keeping IIK Forum clean and a pleasant experience for our readers. Search the forum before you start a new discussion to avoid repeating debates.

Frequently read topics...

How to start a topic for discussion?
Its easy! Click here to post your topic.
You need to login, if you are not already logged into IIK. If you are not yet a member, you can register here.
How to read and reply an existing topic?
You can view an existing discussion by clicking on that topic title. When you are in a discussion, you can share you reviews and opinions by clicking on the REPLY button on that page.