Information on maiden name change in passport and further douments in kuwait

posted by Farzana

Please find below the step by step details for maiden name change in passport and further documents in Kuwait.
celecoxib 100mg doxycycline 100mg ciprofloxacin pill
viagra pill valtrex 1g

Like 0   DisLike 0
Posted On 12/7/2010 2:37:10 AM by Farzana

1)Take a passport renewal form and all the supporting documents for reason of maiden name change.

2)go to the councellar in indian embassy for his approval signature on your form.

3)then go for submission of the form on the counter and fill all the necessary forms they give you and submit with the fees asked ex:(KD.15)
(same time if signature required to change can be done at same time address change also can be done for which ask another form along with all)

4)they will give reciept and call you in 15 days to collect.

5)Take the passport and go in the embassy to get Form No.17 which has to be attested by indian embassy for KD.6.500 and foreign affairs stamp of KD.5/- from shuwaikh.

6)Take the old and new passport and form 17 with all attestation go to typing center and get the form typed and submit to the jawazzat after main mudir sign they will give a paper for finger printing.

7) when finger print report comes you need to submit all the documents to the jawazzat.

cheat on your wife site why do husband cheat
neurontin betamethasone

Posted On 12/7/2010 2:37:30 AM by Farzana

8)go to your company boss for hios signature on the form that was typed along with his aitmartowkia copy.

9) Along with complete set submit in jawazzat and they will change the visa from old to new in same time and give your passport(you need to remind them about the name change on each counter,specialy where the visa stamp is typed in order to avoid any mistakes)

10)before you submitt the complete set always remember to copy every paper in your hand and keep with you,which you need to go and submit in the civil ID dep. inside jawazzat and surender your old civil Id.

11) now go to the civil Id Office with all copies of passport and civil Id and get it changed form there,check the machine number on phone and get ur new civil ID.

12) the most important point when the civil Id is issued you have to make sure it is changed in the kuwait computer systems,if not every procedures you go to do and they put your civil ID no in computer it will show the old name.

rite aid photo processing read rite aid coupons online
top coupon sites couponing sites free coupon code
flagyl azithromycin pill cipro pill

Posted On 1/10/2011 6:01:40 AM by Farzana

After all the procedure go to civil ID Dept.PACI on 1st floor ask for the certificate of name change, pay KD.1 for the same and keep and official authentiacated name change certificate from PACI as handy for any matter.

Posted On 4/5/2011 8:25:04 AM by alister

i had change my name on passport,every steps i had completed,even i got my residency stamp with new name on new passport,but still my name on civil id & work permit is not change it is same with old name ,can any one will help me for this

cvs for sale cvs print coupons cvs pharmacy deals
neurontin vardenafil betamethasone
renova 0.05% xifaxan

Posted On 5/16/2011 1:24:02 AM by Farzana S.Abdul

@ elister did you complete ur civil id dept. procedures properly? I changed only my sir name so may be they changed, but if full name is changed,I advice u once again go to the PACI upstairs on ur left office dicuss to them, if they dont know there is another way go to hawally court it is somewhere close to muroor(d muroor for car testing ect.not the licence application one)there is a pitch bldg.with flag on top,ask security name change they will tell u to go on 2nd flr. or somthing if i am right,there tell them I want to change my name to all related documents in kuwait since u chenged in passport,he will instruct u nxt what u need for that.again there will be some expenditure.all the best.

naltrexone diprolene 0.05%
viagra pill valtrex 1g

Posted On 10/25/2011 8:43:38 AM by Indian

Thanks for the info farzana, but all i need is to correct the spelling of my name in my passport, by luck all other documents are having correct spelling - so all i need is the Indian embassy. Is another form required if I need to change my address too? I mean since my passport is expiring I want to take the opportunity of rectifying the mistake and I might want to cahge the address to.

cvs for sale cvs pharmacy deals

Posted On 12/15/2011 7:03:55 AM by M A K

Assalamualaikum r w b. Farzana as i am seeing ur knowledge dat u hav g8 info about passport queries. So i want to change my spouse name into a new spouse name or need to remove my divorce spouse name atleast from my passport. If u help me for this ill b very thankfull of u.
Jazak Allah

neurontin betamethasone
renova 0.05% click xifaxan

Posted On 1/2/2012 8:38:59 AM by Farzana S. Abdul

You can go to Indian embassy if your indian stand in the que outside concellars cell meet him with your divorce papers and passport(from court and all attestations completed)if he gives you approval based on your supporting documents you can follow the steps I gave here to complete the procedure.

naltrexone diprolene 0.05%
cvs for sale cvs print coupons cvs pharmacy deals
flagyl cipro pill

Posted On 2/5/2012 8:27:44 PM by Shaji Civiyadhen

How can I change my son first name ? He is born and brought up here in Kuwait and he is 9 years old studying in ICSK salmiya 4th class. please advice me as soon as possible since his passport and residence is going to expire on next month

viagra 100 mg viagra without a doctor prescription viagra 100 mg

Posted On 2/21/2012 8:30:11 AM by Farzana S. Abdul

Sorry I just saw your post today, if you still have time please go to Indian embassy first and explain to the concellar why you need to change the name of your child, if he gives permission based on valid reason he himself will guide you the next step,and when you get it changed in passport,only than you can cahnge in his visa, civil Id and if any other legal documents than you may have to go in court in maidan hawally which i have mentioned in my earlier reply. all the best

cvs for sale cvs pharmacy deals
verapamil 40 mg verapamil horton verapamil dosis

Posted On 5/29/2012 2:52:09 PM by A


rite aid photo processing site rite aid coupons online
celecoxib 100mg doxycycline 100mg ciprofloxacin pill
top coupon sites couponing sites free coupon code
neurontin vardenafil betamethasone
diprolene read amoxicillin 500mg

Posted On 5/29/2012 2:59:32 PM by B



Posted On 6/21/2012 9:41:39 PM by Farzana

@ A

There is no other way since the work permit can only be changed with companies approval,when renewing your work permit it will be changed but you have to specify them by showing your name changed in passport and visa and civil ID only than they will do. all the best!

verapamil 40 mg verapamil horton verapamil dosis

Posted On 6/21/2012 9:44:10 PM by Farzana

There is no harm to try asking from them, please take all supporting documents for that. I suppose they should be giving even after one year if you ask.

Posted On 6/28/2012 1:54:04 PM by ALISTER BRAGANZA

hi mam is it possible to add my spouse name on my passport with my surname.

for example .if her name is ABC & mine surname is d,so can i make it to my wife's name as ABC allies D on my passport plz guide me.

celecoxib 100mg link ciprofloxacin pill
diprolene read amoxicillin 500mg
verapamil 40 mg verapamil horton verapamil dosis

Posted On 7/12/2012 3:47:54 PM by SMV

I want to issue my Wife's visa but problem is tht she had issued her passport now only and we cant add my name as spouse name.Is there any problem to issue a visa in my wife's maiden name.If not than visa will be issued in her passport name only which is her maiden what will be the procedure after that.Plzz let me know .


top coupon sites couponing sites free coupon code

Posted On 7/29/2012 1:23:31 PM by Farzana S Abdul

@Alister Braganza

it is advisable to give your wife's "paasport name" to add in your passport in spouse name position in order to save you from complications further.

If not your wife have to officially change her name in all her docs as passport, civil ID ect. through maiden name change procedure and than you can insert the changed maiden name. if not you can face difficulties if her passport name is different .you can also contact indian embassy inquery counter an enquire.

inderal go inderal 20mg
naltrexone click diprolene 0.05%

Posted On 7/29/2012 1:56:15 PM by Farzana S Abdul

@ Smv, better to apply for visa with her passport name.

top coupon sites free coupon code
renova 0.05% click xifaxan

Posted On 7/19/2016 1:43:06 AM by farhan wasay

In my daughter's passport by mistake they put "given name" in the place of "surname" and vice versa. Could anyone suggest me the procedure to change the order of name and surname.
will it be better if I go for it when the expiration of passport is nearer. Thanks

All the content posted under the 'IIK Forum' are made by the readers of, unless specified otherwise. is not responsible for the opinions of the readers and the content posted by the readers are not representative of the views and opinions of takes no responsibility for the views expressed in the discussion.
Posting complaints with name/address changed or anonymously not allowed. Those accounts will be banned.
No complaints may be posted while impersonating (acting as a different person).
For any complaints about any person, business establishment or an entity, you must leave your verifiable contactable address & phone number otherwise your post will be deleted. 
Forum does not allow you to post defamatory / malicious post against any person or an entity.
Topics of nature related to disrespectfully criticize, impersonate, include personal details of, make false/malicious claims about; or negatively affect any member,  person or entity will be removed We appreciate your help in keeping IIK Forum clean and a pleasant experience for our readers. Search the forum before you start a new discussion to avoid repeating debates.

Frequently read topics...

How to start a topic for discussion?
Its easy! Click here to post your topic.
You need to login, if you are not already logged into IIK. If you are not yet a member, you can register here.
How to read and reply an existing topic?
You can view an existing discussion by clicking on that topic title. When you are in a discussion, you can share you reviews and opinions by clicking on the REPLY button on that page.