Infant visit to dependent-Farwaniya. (Procedure)

posted by DGL

1.Go to Typing center with all Original documents and prepare application for conversion. (Need 2 Photos).
2.Go to Farwaniya Passport office. Submit documents in the front counter (sometimes need token) (Don’t go to Visa or residency section inside) and get signature and go to upstairs for collecting medical paper and again downstairs same counter for signature.
3.Then go inside. Immediately your left hand side is CIVIL ID Counter. Show the medical paper (No objection paper). He will note a detail. Go to the same counter after 2 days to get CIVIL ID #. Mean time you can start the medical works
4.MEDICAL: (Only verification and no tests). Go to typing center and prepare application. Then Farwaniya Clinic (Nearby Co-op). Take 10 KD Stamp (Available back side of the clinic). Then go to Room No 5. They will prepare a document and give you a paper. Then Room No 1. Then room No 2.
5.In room No 2, he will give you a yellow card. With that card go to Polio room and get signature and
renova 0.05% xifaxan

Like 0   DisLike 0
Posted On 12/8/2010 9:10:10 AM by karthik karuppiah

Cont... and rubber stamp. Have your vaccination card with you for verification.
6.Then sabha hospital- TB Hospital (Chest Hospital) nearby maternity hospital. Nearby X Ray room, they will verify BCG. Then Get signature from doctor in room no 39 and stamp. Medical finished.
7.On Monday or Wednesday, go to Farwaniya clinic and submit your yellow card with passport in room no 2. (Results Room) they will ask you to come later to collect the result.
8.With result, go to Khaitan insurance and get receipt (need Visa copy and your civil id copy to get token). (Don’t forget your result paper when come back from the counter)
9.With receipt, result and your old conversion application documents, go to passport office. In the front counter get sign(2 guys wil put sign in 2 diff. locations).
10.Then inside, left hand side, get token for residence section. Same place pay your residence fee. Get receipt.
11.Submit your document and receipt to the counter staff get your job done. Best of luck.

rite aid photo processing go rite aid coupons online
neurontin vardenafil betamethasone

Posted On 12/8/2010 11:08:07 AM by PT Scaria

Thanks very 10 month baby visit visa convertable? and if mother has sponsered visit visa and father can be the sponser while converting dependent?

inderal inderal 20mg
cheat on your wife what makes husbands cheat why do husband cheat
naltrexone deltasone 20mg diprolene 0.05%
cvs for sale cvs pharmacy deals
renova 0.05% site xifaxan

Posted On 12/9/2010 12:08:28 AM by alex .

Thanks for the info.

viagra 100 mg viagra without a doctor prescription viagra 100 mg
rite aid photo processing read rite aid coupons online
flagyl cephalexin 750mg cipro pill

Posted On 12/9/2010 1:00:52 AM by DGL

some one told me that 6 Months is the limit for conversion.Please check with Typing centre.

Posted On 12/9/2010 1:13:18 AM by JollyRoger .

Technically, infant means less than 1 yr. But here it can mean anything.

Posted On 12/9/2010 4:07:55 AM by ROSH .

No jolly,
Infant means up to 24 month

renova 0.05% click xifaxan

Posted On 5/16/2011 11:22:16 AM by tom

total how many days required for all these process and what is the expense for the whole process.
pls advice.also is there any exceptions if the mother is working in MOH.

inderal go inderal 20mg
naltrexone deltasone 20mg diprolene 0.05%
diprolene deltasone 20mg amoxicillin 500mg

Posted On 7/20/2011 12:07:38 AM by Biju Varghese

Dear friends, please update the current procedures for converting Infant Visit Visa to Dependant Visa.

Posted On 8/7/2011 6:36:34 AM by nitheesh k g

dear biju,

any updates from your side????/

pictures of abortion best online coupon sites abortion pro choice

Posted On 8/7/2011 12:51:29 PM by joe vincent

Does anyone extend 6 month entry limit if somebody stay outside kuwait?Please tell me procedere as my wife exit period need to be extended.

flagyl cephalexin 750mg cipro pill

Posted On 8/7/2011 1:01:27 PM by ROSH ® ROSH .

@ joe,
Only for medical emergency you can extend your wife's absence out side of kuwait.If it is pregnancy related they will not consider as medical emgergency even cesarean case also.

celecoxib 100mg valtrex ciprofloxacin pill

Posted On 8/7/2011 8:22:53 PM by ROSH ® ROSH

@ joe,
If it is other than pregnancy related then check below link for details.

cvs for sale go cvs pharmacy deals

Posted On 9/29/2011 10:52:16 AM by aa bb


thanks a lot dear. u did good job. please carry on. god bless u.

celecoxib 100mg valtrex ciprofloxacin pill
naltrexone diprolene 0.05%
top coupon sites couponing sites free coupon code
top coupon sites couponing sites free coupon code
cvs for sale cvs print coupons cvs pharmacy deals
flagyl azithromycin pill cipro pill

Posted On 11/21/2011 7:49:24 AM by Jolly Roger

cheat on your wife what makes husbands cheat why do husband cheat
pictures of abortion health risks of abortion abortion pro choice
neurontin link betamethasone
renova 0.05% click xifaxan

Posted On 4/7/2012 10:51:15 AM by aa bb

dear all,

is there change in procedure to get "visit visa to dependent". I heard that in farwaniya they are asking Attested Birth certificate now means april 2012. Please share if u did recently in farwaniya.

thanks and regards,

renova 0.05% xifaxan

Posted On 4/9/2012 7:52:25 AM by Jolly Roger

renova 0.05% site xifaxan

Posted On 4/9/2012 8:44:42 AM by aa bb

thanks a lot Jolly Rogger for your help. May God bless u.

naltrexone deltasone 20mg diprolene 0.05%
cvs for sale go cvs pharmacy deals
renova 0.05% click xifaxan

Posted On 4/16/2012 2:24:19 PM by aa bb

dear all,

alhamdolillah, i got my baby visit to family transfer recently. i want to add here some new things.
1) i did not have birth certificate attestation from india. but i did arabic translation of original birth certificate. and i went with that only to try. and luckily it worked. so people may try this at farwaniya. but u need to go to particular time and to particular person.if u need more detail just drop ur number here.

renova 0.05% click xifaxan

Posted On 7/18/2012 6:33:07 PM by nr


Soon my family and newborn will come to Kuwait. DGL(thread owner) mentioned about one "medical paper(no objection paper)". Do we get this from India?

Thanks in adv.

cvs for sale cvs pharmacy deals
neurontin betamethasone
renova 0.05% click xifaxan

Posted On 7/18/2012 6:34:46 PM by nr

Forgot to tell, baby will come on visit visa that I want to convert into residency.

Thanks again.

cheat on your wife what makes husbands cheat why do husband cheat
pictures of abortion best online coupon sites abortion pro choice
neurontin betamethasone
renova 0.05% xifaxan
verapamil 40 mg verapamil dosis

Posted On 12/3/2016 10:47:54 AM by Roni Saha

It's almost the feast, they actually announce then offer to enjoy a wonderful loan ...
This is a very important and serious message that speaks to individuals, all depressed people or not, desperate or not, banking and other prohibited that a loan would urgently need to revive, rebuild his life, his future, his future.
Eh !!! and now go ahead, because you'll find everything you need for your business, regardless of your projects have to have your boost; your repayment terms are welcome. I give out loans ranging from 5,000 to 100,000,000 at a rate of 3% per year. For more information . [email protected] . Please contact or call 01139595467 if you are in need. and we also change old currency to new

Posted On 4/5/2017 11:28:50 AM by jigar p

Hello Dears, Kindly share the latest experience if anyone has on this topic. I am planning to have my wife's delivery in India.After getting Infant here on Visit visa, Can I convert Visit Visa of Infant to Dependent visa? and what is the procedure? Kindly share the latest experience if anyone had gone through recently. Your comments would be of great help. Thanks for comments.

Posted On 4/19/2017 1:01:46 AM by AD

Please update the latest procedure for converting "Visit VISA to dependent VISA" for infants. What are the documents required?

Posted On 11/8/2017 1:32:35 PM by NRP

Can you please tell me that is it compulsory to have basic salary 450 kd for this? (infant visit visa to dependent visa)
We r getting so many problems in converting my son's visa .
He is 9 months old and my basic salary is not meeting 450kd.
Can anybody help me in this situation please.

Posted On 11/8/2017 9:39:41 PM by Indian Friend


Convert to dependent or new dependent visa new rules will apply salary KD450/- per month.

Except for renewal of existing visas this rule is not applicable.

Posted On 12/9/2017 11:39:09 PM by Simran Sen

Hi Friends,
I want to bring my baby of 2 months to Kuwait on visit visa.
What all documents will be required?
Do I need attested birth certificate from embassy of kuwait in India for vist visa?

Posted On 12/9/2017 11:47:45 PM by Shams

@Simran Sen,

You should get your baby's birth certificate attested to get visit visa and later if you want to convert it into dependent visa.

1. Attested birth certificate of child
2.Your izn-e-amal copy
3. Your & wife's civil ID Copy
4. Passport Copies of Child, You and Wife

and ofcourse,
Filled in Application Form for visit visa (you can get it typed in typing centre)

Posted On 1/28/2018 11:57:44 PM by Shams

Latest Procedure: (29/01/2018)

1. Get you Application typed:
Go to any typing center to get application for visit to dependent conversion with these documents- Your Civil ID copy, Passport copy with residency page, Izn e amal (work permit) copy, Wife civil id copy, Child's birth certificate attested with Arabic translation ( if you don’t have translation typing center guy will do it), 2 photos of child with blue background and child passport copy. Typing center guy will type and give you the application and show you where to sign on it. He will type for you 3 applications: One for conversion, One for Medical test & one for civil ID number.

2. Apply for conversion, get approval for medical and applying for civil Id number:
a) Go to Farwaniya residency dept. in the morning, take token for verification at reception section in the Ground Floor. Once your number comes, submit the residency application (conversion) only and after verification, they will write on it and put a seal and give it to you. Then go directly to Mudeer (manager) room just beside the reception room, show him the application form and also the medical test application paper. He will sign and stamp on both papers, after verifying your salary (Salary should be min.450 KD on izn e amal).
b) Go to the photo copy center outside the building, take copy of the page where manager has signed. Go to one of the 3 counters with small window just opposite to the residency stamping section and submit the application for civil id number. Attach the copy of manager signed page, child visit visa copy, your civil id copy along with the application. He will ask you to come after 2 days to collect civil id number.

3. Apply for Medical Test (No need to take your child along):
Go to Subhan Medical Centre (street 105, Subhan) with the conversion documents and medical paper (take a copy of each paper) in the morning. Go directly to first floor, tell any helper guy that you came for child medical. He will ask you to take 10 KD stamp from the machine kept there and ask you to attach copy of visa, civil id etc. and ask you to wait. Once they call go inside show the documents, he will stick the 10 KD stamp to passport page and put a stamp on it. Go to next room give him the passport, he will type a form and return along with all the documents. The form has 2 empty boxes , one for polio verification & other for BCG verification.


Posted On 1/28/2018 11:59:03 PM by Shams

Latest Procedure: (29/01/2018)

4. Medical Verification: (Take your child along)
a) Go to your area clinic with your child vaccination card (in my case abbasiya clinic). They will verify the vaccination card & If the polio drops have already given and they will just sign and stamp and return it to you.
b) Go to TB Control Unit opposite to maternity hospital at Shuwaikh with the same form and vaccination card, (the room number was already mentioned on the form. (Room No. 61). The nurse will verify the vaccination card for BCG (she didn’t check the BCG mark on child’s arm, but better take your child along if in case they want to check) and stamp (written that BCG has given) on the form ask you to go to another doctor’s room . Go to doctor’s room get his sign and stamp.

5. Submit the form at Subhan Medical Center:
Go back to Subhan medical test center, and submit that medical approval form at the same first floor. He will ask you to go for residency stamping after 2 days.

6. Get Civil ID number:
You can get it from the same counter where you submitted earlier or you can save you time if you have access to internet. Just go to and there click MOI to civil ID number , enter the 9 digit number which can be found on visit visa. Civil ID number will be displayed, just take a print as it is. No need to go to collect it in person.


Posted On 1/29/2018 12:00:04 AM by Shams

Latest Procedure: (29/01/2018)

7. Paying health Insurance & getting Health Insurance Card:
Go to Khaitan health Insurance & Security Center after 4PM. (working hours 4 to 7.30 PM). Show your civil ID copy, child civil id number to the person sitting inside. He will check and sign on your paper and give you token. Take 30 KD stamp from the machine. Once your number is called, show him the documents(no need of photo for infants), He will check civil ID number, and take 30 KD stamp and print the health card and give it to you with a receipt. Go to the counter at right corner, get the receipt stamped.

8. Stamping Residency:
Go to farwaniya residency dept, no need to take token at reception section, show the same old conversion form with manager signature and insurance receipt, they will write on it that its for first time payment. Then go to cashier, show the application form, pay 100 KD and collect the receipt. Go to residency stamping section, take token (you can take the token at first when you enter itself to save time) and submit all documents along with insurance receipt, 100 KD payment receipt and original visa. They will verify and stamp the residency. Its done(note: no need of 10 KD stamp for first time stamping).

9. Apply for Civil ID:
Get application typed from typing centre. (take your and wife's civil id copy and child passport copy with residency page, house agreement not required for child as your and wife's address are same) Go to any clinic for blood group of the child, they will check the blood group& tick on the group and put a seal on the application. Go to PACI south surra in the morning, show passport at one of the counters, get token. go inside, submit the from, they will upload it on the system. same day go to PACI website, pay 5KD online. collect civil id after 2days from PACI machine.

Posted On 5/30/2018 4:23:11 PM by abizar hamed

If me and my wife is Kuwait permanent resident . But my selery letter is 320 kd can in transfer my baby visit to depending visa . My baby is 6 manth and I brought here in visit visa

All the content posted under the 'IIK Forum' are made by the readers of, unless specified otherwise. is not responsible for the opinions of the readers and the content posted by the readers are not representative of the views and opinions of takes no responsibility for the views expressed in the discussion.
Posting complaints with name/address changed or anonymously not allowed. Those accounts will be banned.
No complaints may be posted while impersonating (acting as a different person).
For any complaints about any person, business establishment or an entity, you must leave your verifiable contactable address & phone number otherwise your post will be deleted. 
Forum does not allow you to post defamatory / malicious post against any person or an entity.
Topics of nature related to disrespectfully criticize, impersonate, include personal details of, make false/malicious claims about; or negatively affect any member,  person or entity will be removed We appreciate your help in keeping IIK Forum clean and a pleasant experience for our readers. Search the forum before you start a new discussion to avoid repeating debates.

Frequently read topics...

How to start a topic for discussion?
Its easy! Click here to post your topic.
You need to login, if you are not already logged into IIK. If you are not yet a member, you can register here.
How to read and reply an existing topic?
You can view an existing discussion by clicking on that topic title. When you are in a discussion, you can share you reviews and opinions by clicking on the REPLY button on that page.