inderal inderal 20mg
celecoxib 100mg doxycycline 100mg ciprofloxacin pill

Like 0   DisLike 0
Posted On 9/26/2011 8:58:05 PM by shuweikh

1.Certificate from college with student name , course of study and duration of course.
2. Translate this into Arabic
3. Justice ministry verification of Arabic translation and stamps 2Kd +1 KD ( This can be done in Liberation tower during evenings too)
4. Then MOFA 5 KD stamp
5. Go to your area immigration office, find where is the Excuse section ( This is what they call this here ).Get a form from them type it and submit with all the above documents with 2 PP photos and copy of PP of the student ,residence page and the page containing the date of exit from kuwait.

They will give a certificate of excuse ( staying outside the country for more than six months) after 1 or 2 days

send the copy of certificate to your son and let him attach in his show the immg officials when ever he come after 6 months.
Original you keep here with you.

These steps i did 3 yrs ago.

Now recent procedure if some one has done it will post here..

Good luck.

Posted On 9/27/2011 1:30:17 PM by Sm

I heard that for sons they are not giving exemption.

cheat on your wife what makes husbands cheat why do husband cheat
diprolene read amoxicillin 500mg

Posted On 9/27/2011 2:22:13 PM by shuweikh

I did exemption both for my daughter and son.
Recent rules might have changed.

celecoxib 100mg valtrex ciprofloxacin pill

Posted On 9/28/2011 7:15:10 AM by passerby

yes, they are still giving exception, which in arabic is called IZNAL GHAIB, this you need to go to the typing section after your child's residence permit with the attested school/college certificate as mentioned above and there is a department called IZNAL GHAIB in the passport department who will do it and give you a paper with your child's photo attached to it and they will also update it on their system. good luck

pictures of abortion best online coupon sites abortion pro choice
neurontin vardenafil betamethasone
verapamil 40 mg verapamil horton verapamil dosis

Posted On 10/18/2011 6:38:27 AM by RA

Shuweikh/// Dose the certificate have to be attested by the Foreign Ministry in India.
Please advise.

top coupon sites link free coupon code

Posted On 10/18/2011 10:08:45 PM by RA

please advise....

Posted On 10/25/2011 10:26:43 AM by Jolly Roger

pictures of abortion abortion pro choice

Posted On 10/25/2011 10:42:04 AM by shuweikh

sorry i didnt see your post .

No need for any indian attestation.
I did all here in kuwait .
Only original Bonafide student certificate from College in India.

cheat on your wife what makes husbands cheat why do husband cheat
cvs for sale cvs print coupons cvs pharmacy deals

Posted On 10/25/2011 11:17:33 PM by RA

Shuweikh/// Thanks for your kind advise... God bless...

viagra 100 mg viagra without a doctor prescription viagra 100 mg

Posted On 10/29/2011 3:10:49 PM by kiran s

Have you done this process recently.Are you sure that only Bonafide cartificate is enough from the college.No need for any attestation from any University or foreign ministry in India.Please advise.

celecoxib 100mg link ciprofloxacin pill
viagra pill valtrex 1g

Posted On 10/29/2011 6:16:33 PM by shuweikh

See my post above. i did 3 years ago..
Its just an exemption to stay outside the country for more than six months...

so in this context,No need for any attestation.
I think most of the procedure we ourselves complicate by doing unnecessary attestation etc by hear say...

Posted On 10/30/2011 8:27:04 AM by nisha s

Thank you.

cheat on your wife site why do husband cheat
naltrexone deltasone 20mg diprolene 0.05%
cvs for sale cvs print coupons cvs pharmacy deals

Posted On 10/30/2011 1:25:36 PM by shan

I heard that recently they changed the procedure.Bonafide certificate from college to be attested from Kuwait embassy in India.If anybody knows the latest procedure,Please send.

naltrexone diprolene 0.05%

Posted On 12/14/2011 8:06:50 AM by thm

the exemption is stopped long back. Your son has to come every 6 months.

naltrexone deltasone 20mg diprolene 0.05%
cvs for sale go cvs pharmacy deals
neurontin vardenafil betamethasone

Posted On 3/5/2012 12:02:41 PM by Attention Parents- Permission to stay outside Kuwait more than 6 months.

Procedure for obtaining permission to stay outside Kuwait for more than 6 months. The sequence of the actions is mentioned below;

1. Get a letter from the college where student is studying. The letter must mention student’s name & course name. (Free of cost)

2. Get this letter notarized from Home Department of your state and MEA, New Delhi (Rs. 4,000 by Urogulf). However I was told by Indian Embassy, Kuwait to get the letter notarized only and no need of MEA, New Delhi attestation. But I got it done from MEA as a safety measure.

3. Bring this letter (attested by Home dept and MEA) to Kuwait.
4. Get this letter attested by Indian Embassy, Kuwait (KD 3.250)
5. Now get this letter authorized by MOFA, Kuwait (KD 5)
6. Have this letter translated into Arabic after all attestations (KD 2)
7. Go to Jawazat of your area and get typed application called “Izne Gayab” (500 fills).

8. Attach your PP & CIVIL ID and student’s PP & CIVIL ID copy.

celecoxib 100mg valtrex ciprofloxacin pill
cvs for sale cvs print coupons cvs pharmacy deals

Posted On 3/5/2012 12:03:28 PM by Attention Parents- Permission to stay outside Kuwait more than 6 months.

9. Attach 2 PP size photographs of student having Blue back ground.
10. Ask for “Izne Gayab” section and submit all the documents. This section is in room no. 8 on 1st floor in Salmiya Jawazat.

11. You will be given a print out having various signatures and rubber stamps and mentioning that the student is granted permission to stay outside Kuwait for more than 6 months and until his residence expires. The print out is free of cost.

12. Student’s photo shall be pasted on the paper mentioned in no. 11
13. Send this document to the student to be carried while travelling to Kuwait.

Total time taken in Salmiya Jawazat 30 minutes. No rush is there in this section as very few apply for this permission.
Total cost of the process: KD 33.750

inderal go inderal 20mg
celecoxib 100mg doxycycline 100mg ciprofloxacin pill
cvs for sale cvs print coupons cvs pharmacy deals

Posted On 7/4/2012 12:11:07 PM by aa bb

god bless u for detailed information.

inderal inderal 20mg
rite aid photo processing go rite aid coupons online
cvs for sale go cvs pharmacy deals
verapamil 40 mg verapamil dosis verapamil dosis

Posted On 7/11/2012 11:33:38 PM by DJ

Sir..can you please tell me whether certificate attestation from notary lawyer enough or compulsory from state home dept.

celecoxib 100mg doxycycline 100mg ciprofloxacin pill

Posted On 7/24/2016 5:22:23 AM by Foisul Uddin

for rent rooms and molhak attest bathroom and kitchen in dasma motaka near of jamiya and park only for family contact alom 50761762

Posted On 12/3/2016 10:46:51 AM by Roni Saha

It's almost the feast, they actually announce then offer to enjoy a wonderful loan ...
This is a very important and serious message that speaks to individuals, all depressed people or not, desperate or not, banking and other prohibited that a loan would urgently need to revive, rebuild his life, his future, his future.
Eh !!! and now go ahead, because you'll find everything you need for your business, regardless of your projects have to have your boost; your repayment terms are welcome. I give out loans ranging from 5,000 to 100,000,000 at a rate of 3% per year. For more information . [email protected] . Please contact or call 01139595467 if you are in need. and we also change old currency to new

Posted On 12/6/2016 3:05:29 AM by Father

Dear All,

In which condition this systems can apply and for how long for example for my wife with the children's and three kids are study in india LKG @nd and 5th standard, can i apply the same please advise me,

Posted On 12/12/2016 9:34:10 PM by jose

This is only for Students studying in Colleges/Universities not for school students

Posted On 12/23/2016 1:14:12 AM by Sami Qureshi

Home Loan @ 3.%*
Loan Against Property @ 3.%*
OD Limit @ 3%*
Balance Transfer Of Loan @ 3.%* (Zero Processing Fees)
Personal Loan @ 3.%*
Approval in 48 Hrs
Free Doorstep Service
contact us Now [email protected].com

All the content posted under the 'IIK Forum' are made by the readers of, unless specified otherwise. is not responsible for the opinions of the readers and the content posted by the readers are not representative of the views and opinions of takes no responsibility for the views expressed in the discussion.
Posting complaints with name/address changed or anonymously not allowed. Those accounts will be banned.
No complaints may be posted while impersonating (acting as a different person).
For any complaints about any person, business establishment or an entity, you must leave your verifiable contactable address & phone number otherwise your post will be deleted. 
Forum does not allow you to post defamatory / malicious post against any person or an entity.
Topics of nature related to disrespectfully criticize, impersonate, include personal details of, make false/malicious claims about; or negatively affect any member,  person or entity will be removed We appreciate your help in keeping IIK Forum clean and a pleasant experience for our readers. Search the forum before you start a new discussion to avoid repeating debates.

Frequently read topics...

How to start a topic for discussion?
Its easy! Click here to post your topic.
You need to login, if you are not already logged into IIK. If you are not yet a member, you can register here.
How to read and reply an existing topic?
You can view an existing discussion by clicking on that topic title. When you are in a discussion, you can share you reviews and opinions by clicking on the REPLY button on that page.