Transferring Child dependant residency from father to mother

posted by Mother

Dear Friends,
Can you please let me know the transfer procedure of child residency from father to mother with agreement from father.

Like 0   DisLike 1
Posted On 1/11/2017 11:11:45 PM by Mother

Can anyone assist please.

Posted On 1/12/2017 2:34:12 AM by Hiho

No. In Kuwait only the father can be the sponsor of the child, unless he is has died or the couple are divorced with mother having the official custody of the child.

Posted On 1/13/2017 4:12:10 AM by Helper

Let me check what can be done. But why you want to transfer.

Posted On 1/14/2017 9:20:44 AM by Helper

Need detail in order to check whether it is possible. Either u can email me detail or give ur email.

Posted On 1/14/2017 10:02:32 AM by Zameer

Dear Mother,
It can be done, if father residency is cancelled or he is leaving the country or any other legal issue which gives you the rights of custody.
You need to submit transfer doc with the cancelled work permit or cancelled residency doc of the father. U should b able to get the kids res transfered under u, if u are eligible.
Good luck.

Dear Hiho,
If you don't know things then plz stay away. Don't confuse ppl with ur rumor.

Posted On 1/14/2017 11:12:31 AM by Hiho

Zameer- It's you who is confusing people by giving false hope. What I have written is right as per the rules. Wasta is another matter.

Posted On 1/14/2017 8:27:25 PM by Confused

Seems both are right but in two different situation.
New Visa - Only fathers
Transfer visa - to any Parent based on the sponsorship salary/visa requirement.

Posted On 1/15/2017 7:44:47 AM by Mother

Hi myself too trying to transfer my children residence on my name.

Posted On 1/15/2017 9:16:49 AM by Helper

@Mother: If you don't mind, can you tell why you want to transfer the visa in your name. If you will tell detail, I will also try to find out whether it is possible and how it can be done.

All the content posted under the 'IIK Forum' are made by the readers of, unless specified otherwise. is not responsible for the opinions of the readers and the content posted by the readers are not representative of the views and opinions of takes no responsibility for the views expressed in the discussion.
Posting complaints with name/address changed or anonymously not allowed. Those accounts will be banned.
No complaints may be posted while impersonating (acting as a different person).
For any complaints about any person, business establishment or an entity, you must leave your verifiable contactable address & phone number otherwise your post will be deleted. 
Forum does not allow you to post defamatory / malicious post against any person or an entity.
Topics of nature related to disrespectfully criticize, impersonate, include personal details of, make false/malicious claims about; or negatively affect any member,  person or entity will be removed We appreciate your help in keeping IIK Forum clean and a pleasant experience for our readers. Search the forum before you start a new discussion to avoid repeating debates.

Frequently read topics...

How to start a topic for discussion?
Its easy! Click here to post your topic.
You need to login, if you are not already logged into IIK. If you are not yet a member, you can register here.
How to read and reply an existing topic?
You can view an existing discussion by clicking on that topic title. When you are in a discussion, you can share you reviews and opinions by clicking on the REPLY button on that page.